Date: Thursday, June 1st at 1pm ET
Good Days, a national patient assistance and advocacy nonprofit, and Atlas Health, the leader in philanthropic aid technology, will host a public discussion on reducing financial toxicity.
Medical expenses pose a significant burden to millions of Americans each year. This discussion is an opportunity for patients, patient advocates and healthcare professionals to learn about addressing financial barriers that can arise during and after treatment for chronic and rare conditions. Speakers and panel participants will provide valuable insights and opportunities to address financial toxicity in healthcare.
- Ethan Davidoff, CEO and Co-Founder, Atlas Health
- Patricia Falconer, Strategic Advisor, Atlas Health
- Dave Griffiths, VP of Development, Accessia Health
- Lisa Philipp, Executive Director, University of Miami Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Stacy J. Sanders, Counselor to the Secretary, U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services
- Erin Turner, Senior VP of Patient Advocacy, Atlas Health
- Jared Walker, Founder, Dollar For
- Clorinda Walley, President, Good Days
Sponsored by Atlas Health
Register using the form below.